dreams and nightmares


What are dreams and nightmares... some believe they are revelations from God or from the spirits of the afterlife... some believe they mean nothing and others believe they are an insight to our psychological being... I believe in the latter and that from it we can learn more about our current state and our need to progress and grow. Last night I had an unimaginable nightmare that I dare not to share... it makes me cringe just thinking about it now.

I've read that the most vivid of nightmares can actually help us by pointing out what we need to focus on: "They make vivid and memorable some important thoughts and feelings that we tend to push aside by day, they articulate the nature of the conflicts we face, and highlight the connection between present challenges and past history" -Bud J.

From my dream I found an interpretation from dreammoods.com: You are feeling violated in some way or being taken advantage of. Something or someone is jeopardizing your self-esteem and emotional well-being. You feel that someone or something is being forced upon you.

At the moment I am not so clear in where I stand in this.... something to think about.

Comments

  1. do you keep notes about your dream?
    I read it's good to practice your intuition about dreams, by putting small notes next to you. When you wake up, try writing it as detail as you can while still remember :)

    I lost track... :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Receiving

Upgrade Your Life

Hugging Meditation