Cleansing

I had another vivid physical dream last night. I am sitting there and looking down at the calf of my right leg. There are several 5 cm bumps all over growing bigger and bigger until it breaks open, turning into 8 open wounds looking like deep hallowed pockets of skin. Inside these skin pockets I am able to see my flesh and each of them has a large tumor resting inside... the tumor though is shaped like a smooth beige pebble, and one by one I shove my fingers into these wounds and take the pebble out, and with each wound I compress it and heal it till the skin is flat again. The process is painful and I feel the piercing irritation each time I place my hand on the wound to press the skin back in its place. But in the end, I am able to take all the pebbles out and heal my leg.

From dreammoods.com
Legs To see your legs in your dream, indicate that you have regained confidence to stand up and take control again. It also implies progress and your ability to navigate through life. If your legs are weak, then you may be feeling emotionally vulnerable. To dream that your legs are wounded or crippled, signifies a lack of balance, autonomy, or independence in your life. You may be unable or unwilling to stand up for yourself. Perhaps you are lacking courage and refuse to make a stand.
Tumor To dream that you or someone has a tumor, suggests that some repressed memory or feeling remains unsettled and is threatening to emerge into your consciousness. You need to confront these issues. Consider where in the body is this tumor is located for additional symbolism.
Pebbles To see pebble in your dream, represents minor difficulties and annoyances in your life.


My own thoughts from these interpretations is that this is the point in my life where I am cleansing out all past memories and vulnerabilities from my system, healing in the process. I am taking back control and gaining my confidence once again, open for what life has to offer :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Receiving

Upgrade Your Life

Hugging Meditation