Strength of the mind

...slicing throbbing pain, I bend my arm to see the skin near my elbow and find a long horrific gash, visible red flesh. I grab a bottle of rubbing alcohol with my left hand and pour it without hesitant on the wound, emptying the bottle out completely. I feel every piercing gut wrenching sting that I wake up shaking...

These past few nights, I've had dreams where I am injured and I feel the pain. The pain becomes so excruciating that it wakes me up from sleep, and when I awake the pain continues for a few moments even if the physical injury doesn't really exist.

From the dream dictionary:
To dream that you are in pain, signifies that you are being too hard on yourself, especially if a situation was out of your control.
To dream that you are injured, suggests that you need to work on healing old wounds and hurts. You need to stop and slow down.

If pain is felt in a dream where it's physically non-existent, then I can understand even more the strength of our mind & soul, and how joy, prayer and meditation gives us a better quality of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Receiving

Upgrade Your Life

Hugging Meditation