Shifting angles

What does it look like to you?
A picture I took of a cloud formation at Ha Long Bay, Vietnam.
(Ha Long literally translates as Descending Dragon)

I've been trying to sleep by 10 these past few nights with little luck. Last night I just closed my eyes and waited...and then after an hour I opened my eyes again facing straight at my sister's pillow just centimeters away. The pillow's print was a childlike painting of a bird, but in the angle I was facing it, I realized it look like a tadpole with a party hat :D this suddenly made me think about situations and the way we feel and look at them. We can look at things and see it in so many ways if we are willing to shift the angle. And the angles are limitless :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Receiving

Upgrade Your Life

Hugging Meditation