Active Dreaming

Last night I dreamed in 2 parts, both doing a physical exercise... is my body trying to give me a hint?

The first dream was of me and a good friend of mine scuba diving in this vast deep blue ocean that was endless. The odd thing was we were having a conversation, so we were actually breathing underwater and communicating as one would naturally. Our conversation though was about religion and the techniques of ascending during a dive (odd combo). I also remember there was a lot of water bubbles surrounding us and we were swimming like dolphins....nice :)

The second dream was of me jogging in New York. Everytime I dream of jogging, I'm always in New York. (The funny thing is, I've never regularly exercised the 12 years I lived there LOL) In this dream I was deciding whether to go down and take the subway to manhattan or jog across The Queensboro Bridge. I decided to jog across holding my blackberry on one hand and my G10 on the other. Is this another hint? :p

From dreammoods.com

Jogging
To dream that you are jogging, suggests that you are proceeding through life at a steady pace.

Since I was deciding on a route, I think the dream was showing me that I'm choosing a life path of the sun and the outdoors rather than the faster route but darker with less variety. Still with my blackberry and camera though :)

Swimming
To dream that you are swimming, suggests that you are exploring aspects of your unconscious mind and emotions. The dream may be a sign that you are seeking some sort of emotional support. It is a common dream image for people going through therapy.  To dream that you are swimming underwater, suggests that you are completely submerged in your own feelings. You are forcing yourself to deal with your unconscious emotions.

Ocean
To see an ocean in your dream, represents the state of your emotions and feelings. It is indicative of spiritual refreshment, tranquility and renewal. Alternatively, the dream means that you are feeling empowered and unhindered.  You have a positive outlook in life and are not limited by anything.

Religion
To dream of your religion, represents your faithfulness and sense of spirituality. Perhaps your dream is telling you to be more religious or that you need to be more spiritual. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor for some behavior or habit which you are "religious" about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Receiving

Upgrade Your Life

Hugging Meditation