Dream: Togas and Helicopters



I am in this large courtyard with cemented brick pavement, among tall historic buildings, which seems to be a university. It reminds me of a cross between Belfast City Hall and the Uffizi in Florence. We are all wearing toga's so I believe it's after a graduation ceremony. I wore a white toga with a blue collar, my sister is there wearing the same thing and my brother is wearing a blue toga. My sister walks with my mother into one of the shops in the buildings, my brother disappears into the crowd and I stay in the large courtyard with a crowd of people who are chatting amongst themselves.

Suddenly there are many helicopters above us and we all become alert and look up. One by one, the helicopters starts to blow up and the broken parts falls to the ground. The crowd is in a frenzy and begin screaming and running around for their lives. I run into one of the buildings in front of me. When I am inside I look up to discover there is no roof and one of the helicopter falls directly in front of me. I instantly run out bumping into the mob of people who are going crazy running around as well, and I am back at the courtyard. I decide to find my mom and asha at the store and warn them. Then we walk through a small alleyway and leave safely out of the university. But I look at my left arm and see tiny dots of black scabs covering my skin and I start picking on it then puss starts to seep out then I wake up

Dreammoods:

Toga
To see or wear a toga in your dream, signifies serenity, peace, love and fate.

Graduation
To dream that you are at a graduation, represents your achievements. You are successfully transitioning to a higher level. And you are ready to move forward with your accomplishments and perform more important things.

College
To dream that you are in college, indicates that you are going through some social or cultural changes. You want to expand your knowledge and awareness. It also suggests that now is a good time for you to experiment and try new things. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you will achieve your goals through perseverance and hard work.

Helicopter 
To see a helicopter in your dream, represents your ambitions and achievements. You are in full pursuit of your goals. Alternatively, you may be experiencing a higher level of consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness.

Airplane Crash
To dream that a plane crashes, signifies that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself. You are in danger of having those goals come crashing down. Alternatively, the crashing airplane represents your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt. You do not believe in your own ability to achieve those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified.

Scab
To see a scab in your dream, symbolizes a time of healing. If you are picking at the scab, the it suggests that you are interfering in the healing process. You need to let things be and let things take their natural course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Receiving

Upgrade Your Life

Hugging Meditation