Dream: The Red Scooter the Forest and the Dove

I am standing on a field of grass with my friends E and O. The sun is shining bright and behind us there are a few food stalls and a rocky field for parking. This place reminds me of the parking area for padang padang beach in bali. I think this is where we are... Bali. I walk towards the parking area, hop on a red scooter and drive it down the road.

The path that I drive through actually goes into the woods with extremely tall trees that covers the sky except for a few little glimpses of sunlight that flickers through the gaps of the leaves. I am driving the scooter very slowly since this is my first time driving it and I don't have the right balance. Suddenly the scooter transforms into a red bicycle which I start to pedal and my confidence begin to rise. I think to myself, I should feel the way I ride the bicycle when I am riding the scooter. So then I turn back and the bicycle morphs back into a scooter and I am able to ride faster, with much more confidence. Then begins a long journey of me riding the scooter in different positions like a stuntman LOL

When I return to the parking area, my friends E and O are waiting for me. They are angry that I rode on my scooter all alone, and didn't wait for them to accompany me. But after I apologized everything was fine :) and they introduced me to a friend of theirs (forgot his name) and we wanted to look for a place to stay for him and his friend. However we stayed at the field for a few moments and my focus shifts... I realize there is a competition going on. The competitors are all holding a very high tech crossbow and a bottle of ice tea which seems to be the sponsor. My friend E points to one of the man and says that's the owner of ice tea company. Suddenly, a pack of white pigeons came flying towards us from above (visualize the birds). I woke up in my bed with my heart racing, but I realize there's something under my covers on top of me and when I open the cover it's a white dove, then I wake up again for real!!!

I think inception has gotten to me with that levels of dreaming LOL

from dreammoods.com

Scooter
To see or ride a scooter in your dream, suggests that you are enjoying your position of power.


Bicycle
To dream that you are riding a bicycle, signifies your desires to attain a balance in your life. You need to balance work and pleasure in order to succeed in your current undertakings. If you have difficulties riding the bicycle, then it suggests that you are experiencing anxieties about making it on your own.


Pigeon
To see a pigeon in your dream, suggests that you are taking the blame for the actions of others. Pigeons also represent gossip or news. Perhaps they carry a message from your unconscious. Alternatively, the dream may be expressing a desire to return home.


Doves
To see a dove in your dream, symbolizes peace, tranquility, harmony, affection and innocence. In particular, to see a white dove in your dream, represents loyalty, love, simplicity, gentleness and friendships. It may also signify a message and blessing from the Holy Spirit. You have let go of your thoughts of hate and revenge.


Forest
To dream that you are in or walking through the forest, signifies a transitional phase. Follow your instincts. Alternatively, it indicates that you want to escape to a simpler way of life. You are feeling weighed down by the demands of your life.


Woods
To see the woods in your dream, represent life, fertility, rejuvenation, and spring. Alternatively, the woods symbolize the unknown and the unconscious. You need to open yourself up to discovering your potential and your instinctual nature.

To dream that you are walking through the woods, signify your return to an aspect of yourself that is innocent and spiritual. If you are walking out of the woods, then the dream may be a literal depiction of being "out of the woods" or being in the clear of some

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Receiving

Upgrade Your Life

Hugging Meditation