collection of personal inspirations, creations, adventures and wanderings
Alice in WaterLand
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Love this photograph by Elena Kalis, view the complete set at elenakalisphoto.com she has a lot more underwater projects. Can't wait to try out my underwater camera!
Since I was young I had this constant need to learn about spirituality or anything that can empower the mind, body and soul. From religious teachings, self-improvement books, reading the new earth to practicing the law of attraction, it seemed that I couldn't just constrain myself to one method of belief. I realized it's not actually an answer that I seek, it's the discovery of looking into life questions itself that I enjoyed. After having a little fall-out the past months, I laid in bed and I questioned myself... what was I missing in this process? I am trying out this law of attraction... made the perfect vision board, and attracting the romance, the finances, the new friends, but I couldn't seem to hold on to it long enough. It just passes me by... like a butterfly having a beautiful dance near you... giving you that moment of bliss, and in an instant it flutters off never to be seen again. In my mind there will be more butterflies that comes and goes. Was I wrong...
A beautiful letter written by Ram Dass to comfort the parents of Rachel, a teenager who was raped and murdered. This letter helped them overcome their anguish and rage over the tragedy. Dear Steve and Anita, Rachel finished her work on earth, and left the stage in a manner that leaves those of us left behind with a cry of agony in our hearts, as the fragile thread of our faith is dealt with so violently. Is anyone strong enough to stay conscious through such teaching as you are receiving? Probably very few. And even they would only have a whisper of equanimity and peace amidst the screaming trumpets of their rage, grief, horror and desolation. I can't assuage your pain with any words, nor should I. For your pain is Rachel's legacy to you. Not that she or I would inflict such pain by choice, but there it is. And it must burn its purifying way to completion. For something in you dies when you bear the unbearable, and it is only in that dark night of the soul that you are p...
2 wonderful friends of mine just had a recent loss and I dedicate this song to them... He was a great friend of my father, I remember his constant uplifting mood, his cheerful expressions, may he rest in peace and that my friends find solace through each other and the memories they shared. *hugs* I Hurt Too by Katie Herzig When you’re weary And haunted And your life is not what you wanted When you’re trying so hard to find it When the lies speak the loudest When your friends are starting to leave When you’re broken by people like me I hurt too, I hurt too When an ocean sits right between us There is no sign that we’ll ever cross You should know now that I feel the loss I hurt too, I hurt too Even though you are drowning in valley’s of echoes I believe there is peace in those hills up ahead You will climb ‘til you find places you’ll never let go And I will also be here praying just like I said
Comments
Post a Comment