Staying home


I've been hearing people lately telling me to go out, meet people, hang out, and I do! Buy the truth is... I actually really enjoy staying home and being a hermit especially in Jakarta. At home I create. And when I am creating, I feel peaceful even in those darker days. It's like therapy (I really wish one day to have my own crafting studio, crossing my fingers)

I stayed home all day today and actually most of yesterday doing work, watching dvd's, chatting with an old friend and crafting. Watched the movie about Coco Chanel and also Julia Child (Julie & Julia) makes me want to create and cook! Their enthusiasm, creativity and obsession for their craft is so inspiring. Well this past few months I started a new venture with my best friend making hair accessories. So far we've been taking orders for wedding parties, and hopefully next month our website will be up and running... hopefully :)

Love this line from Julie & Julia when Julie Powell explains her reasons to her mother for doing the cooking blog “It’s like being in AA. It gives you something you have to do every day, one day at a time.”

One day at a time, sounds pretty good to me. Looking forward to tomorrow :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Receiving

Upgrade Your Life

Hugging Meditation