Entenmaaaaaann's


Phew what a day! A load of work but happy to get a lot done today. Well I chatted with my best friend yesterday and she's coming from New York to visit here next week! So excited to be able to see her again, and she'll be bringing me my favorite snack which they don't sell here... entenmann's soft baked chocolate chip cookies... yummmm... will be drooling until she comes next week :) I've been friends with this unique individual since 1990, back in the day when her hair was curly, frizzy, and unruly and we wore plaid and polka-dots. Throughout the years she's evolved into this beautiful stylish woman who has a passion for what she does in life and in the office. I lived with her family for a few months when I was applying for colleges in New York, and then a few years later she eventually became my roommate. We've been through a lot together, experiencing love, loss, insanity, happiness, life altering changes and fun adventures. Even when we haven't been in contact for awhile, when we get together again it always feels like home :) the one thing that hasn't changed all these years is her humor. Love her so much and I really wish for her all the joy and happiness that life can bring. Well I'm going straight to bed now to wind down, haven't even practiced for tomorrow's piano lesson! Hopefully I can wake earlier to get some practice in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Receiving

Upgrade Your Life

Hugging Meditation