Polyamorous Crushes

I often visit the site SoulPancake which I first found out from Oprah's interview with Rainn Wilson, yes the lovable yet annoying guy from "The Office" who founded the website. The purpose of the website is to discuss Spirituality, Creativity, and Philosophy in a hip and cool way with interviews, blogs, contests, etc. One of the recent question asks who our 5 Polyamorous Crushes are. "A polyamorous crush goes beyond sexuality; it's about being enthralled with either a couple, a team, a cast, even a mob of people working towards a common goal. You're not quite sure, but something about them turns you on."

Here are my 5 Polyamorous Crushes:

1. Sigur Rós (their music had always moved me, and after watching the film Heima, their passion for their art inspired me even more)

2. Oprah and her crew (I could imagine a lot of great energy resides in the work place)

3. Jason Mraz, his crew and joyologist Tricia Huffman (a joyologist is a profession where you bring joy through the art of laughter, gratitude, positivity, etc. here's a small article about her, wishing to become a joyologist in the future, but first and foremost working on becoming one for myself :)

4. The cast of Vampire Diaries and Twilight...sorry...I had to put this in... XD

5. My group of gal-pals, there are these few girls that I have lunch with, and everytime we're together I feel inspired in life, love and creativity just by being with them, especially when we are traveling.

Who are your 5 Polyamorous Crushes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Receiving

Upgrade Your Life

Hugging Meditation