Past Memory

I am quite a forgetful person, someone said it's because I am lacking in oxygen :) (Note to self: start exercising!) I tend to forget a lot of things but why do I keep remembering the thing that I want to forget about the most. At times I feel as if I've gone past it and moved on, forgiving and coming to terms, but sometimes memories have a way of creeping back to you. Time for some positive affirmations I found!

The past has no power over me, I allow the light to fill me with hope and positivity.

I am grateful, for I am a perfect Spirit of the Universe and I share in its abundance in everyway, today and everyday.

I am thankful for all that I have, for all that I don't have, and for all that I have been given here and now. Everything in my life, every thought, feeling, face, moment, and situation is a divine gift and I am wholeheartedly thankful.

I am thankful for the creative thoughts that rise and allow me to perceive all that is here now.

This day, I am content

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Receiving

Upgrade Your Life

Hugging Meditation